Monday, January 7, 2008

Zhang John johnzng87@yahoo.com

82.128.19.164 Nigerian IP address, of course

from Zhang John johnzng87@yahoo.com

subject Re: English Bulldog


Hello,
Thanks for your interest in my Bulldog,i want you to know that my Bulldog is still very much available for Adoption. Am not giving the Bulldog out for adoption, I just relocated to Alabama so my landlord doesn't accept pets so i need to give the Bulldog out for adoption and i need someone that is caring to take good care of my Baby because i really love him.
Please if you know you can't take care of him don't bother to contact me.
But i just want you to know that i will be the one to take care of the shipping to your nearest airport where you will be called upon to come and pick up the Bulldog.
Here are some information you need to know about the Bulldog.