Friday, January 18, 2008

Our old friend, Nina Joyce

from nina joyce xninajoyce2000@yahoo.com

subject Re: bulldog puppies


hello thanks very much for getting back to me this soonest, i want you to know that this puppies have all their papers to come with including a vet check,shot and many other document for the puppy to travel with and are ready and willing to be ship to any part of the world. NB. i can have any of this puppies ship to you today and you have it picked up by tomorrow morning so please do get back to me with the name of the nearest airport in your locality and your full address. so as to enable me book a flight for this puppy for you and on the second hand which of this my puppies will you like to adopt so i can send you some more of his/her pictures and details? like i said they have all their papers to come
with including a vet check, shot cities permit and a 1 year health Guarantee.There will be making 13weeks by this weekend and love playing with kids, adult and other pets around the house. Also please i hope you do not have a WILD CAT in your home. get back to me and let me know.here is my Address 112 Sadi Street Bonamosadi Douala-Littoral Province Cell 00237-9930-4771 Country: Cameroon in the African region. Also like i said i am only looking for a good home for any of this my puppies and not after money so please if you know you will be wiling to adopt and care for any of this my puppies, just like you care for your children then please do let me know. all you will need to pay will just have to be the shipping and the adoption fees that will only be $310 for everything including the air ticket for any of this puppies. so please do get back to me as soon as you can and let me know what next to do and please do remember to get back with the name of the nearest airport in your locality. I have attach some of their pictures to this mail.