Monday, January 7, 2008

This one was just too funny

from Mike Carlsun mikecarlsun02@yahoo.com

subject Re: Yorkies



Hello
thanks for the mail .my baby is still very much available she AKC registered putty train have all his health papers and will come to you with a one year guarantee also,will come with all her play toys and some food which will carry her for there months so that you shall know how to continue her diet.she is 11 weeks old and weighs 3.5lbs and her parent weigh are 31 lbs and 7.89pds she is good as her parents.and at full growth Mimi will be like her parents. Actually i am looking for some one who will love to take care of this her she is playful with kids and will make a good family companion .I am giving this baby out cos i do not have time to look after her due to the nature of my job.I am a secretary and i have to work all through the week except Sundays that i have some time of my own to really spend with her.So, i have to keep her at the pet shop for day care which cost me $5 everyday can you imagine?.so if you can promise my that you will take good care of her from the bottom of your heart and give her all the love she will need i will be so glad to ship her to you.I will take charge of the shipment fee all you will provide for will be for the Transfer of Ownership Documents which will cost you just $90 and that will be done. please i will appreciate if you will be honest with me okay i love her so much . i will be so glad to hear from you.you will have to send me monthly pics of her so that i can also see and know the kind of condition that this my baby is in. I am presently in WEST PALM BEACH CAMEROON where i am caring out my post starch with the Archdiocese of Bamenda and i work as the Parish secretary i will be here for 16mothns before coming back to the states. you will just have to pay $90 for the documents to your location.
Thanks for understanding.
I will be waiting for your mail soon.