Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our little Friend Nina joyce again...

from Nina Joyce xnina4real@yahoo.com

subject Re: free cute and adorable english bulldog



hello once again thanks for your mail and for getting back to me this soonest, well please i am very sorry you have to think that way about me ok i know and i am aware of the fact that there have been allot and lot of Scam going on the internet lately and most of this Scam is from Africa but please i want you to know that i am not who you think i am ok i am a real Breeder base in Cameroon and i do have all my permits ok and also with my fight against scam permit actually scamming is what we are trying to fight against here in my country ok if you have ever been scam by some one from my country then please i want you to know that there is a possibility that your money can be refunded back to you ok all you will need do is just to get me all the persons details and i will take it to the police so the can get the person track down and get your money back ok i am assuring you that i am not that kind of person ok i give you my words that i am real breeder.
thanks and here is my full address:
112 Sadi Street Bonamosadi Douala Cameroon
phone: +237-9930-4771 please do let me read from you soonest ok.