Tuesday, July 3, 2007

An American, working in Cameroon, but who has been transfered to Russia

Oh, come on....

kelcy4000@yahoo.com

Hi,
The puppies are one male two females ,for an adoption they are aged 12 weeks old I am giving out one puppy per home .I am currently working at the American council here in Cameroon I have just been transfered to the American council in Russia so you can bare with me that I cant take these babies there .so I will adopt one to you .you are going to promise me that you are going to give this puppy the home she needs right now and you are also going to promise me that you are going to send me her monthly pictures so that I know how she is doing in her new home.Where are you located?
I will call you as soon as I can I have added you at yahoo messenger lets chat for the adoption of the puppies my id is [kelcy4000]
For now , you are going email me your full names AND your contact address since Iam going to use it to renew the flight and adoption transfer ownership of the puppy [from my names to yours] to enable you have it legally and soon. Lets start from there.
Thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU