Monday, July 2, 2007

Potty trained yorkie for adoption...

Oh, love the bit about 'only need part of the shipping money'...plus, if someone is into pet rescue, so much they are traveling to Cameroon to give lectures, then why in the hell would they be stupid enough to drag their puppy with them?

feelsgreat4u@yahoo.com

Re: potty trained yorkie for adoption

HELLO,
MY BABY GIRL IS STILL AVAILABLE AND WHAT I AM ASKING FOR HER IS $100.SHE IS VET CHECKED,POTTY TRAINED,ON HER UP TILL DATE RECORDS OF SHOTS.SHE WEIGHS 2.5lbs AND WILL BE 5lbs IN FULL GROWN SHE IS CALLED BELA AND I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE AND TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF HER. I AM A MAN FROM SEATTLE WA WHO IS PRESENTLY IN CAMEROON WHICH IS 7HOURS FLIGHT FROM THE STATES.I AM HERE ON A PET RESCUE CONFERENCE HERE TO TEACH THE NATIVES HERE ON HOW TO CARE FOR PETS AND OTHER DOMESTIC ANIMALS.SO I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY ONE VET AGENT HERE THAT,THE CLIMATIC CONDITIONS HERE WILL NOT FAVOR HER,SO I WANT TO SEND HER BACK HOME. I REALLY WANTED TO GIVE HER OUT FOR FREE,BUT I CAME SHORT OF $100 WHICH IS FOR HER FLIGHT TICKET.I JUST WANT TO SAFE THE LIFE OF MY CUTE BABY GIRL.SO TELL ME
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED
ARE YOU A BREEDER
ARE YOU MARRIED
HOPING TO READ FROM YO

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU