Wednesday, July 25, 2007

From Seattle, in Toronto Now...

From: "campbell fredrick" wultoflivestock@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Bulldog
Hello,
Thanks for the email.I am giving out queeny on adoption to any home promising her love and care.She is 17 weeks old and has all her shots UTD.We bought queeny when we were working in Seattle Wa and she was very lovely,We were working there on contract bases and now,the contract job is over and we are forced to move back to our home town Toronto.Right here now in Toronto,we are to move into a smaller apartment since my husband do not have a job for now and this apartment shall just be enough for me,my husband and our little girl.That is the mail reason we are letting queeny go so her adoption fee 180.00.Her shipping back to any state in the united stets shall be free since her flight was paid from Seattle to and fro so any if you are interested in having her,do not hesitate to email me back and take her home.She is absolutely adorable.Waiting to read from you.WE really prefare sending her back to the united states where she came from

Don't forget, you can report gmail e-mail addresses for abuse by sending a copy of the e-mail, including full headers to "abuse@gmail.com"

Potential victim wrote: Ok, I'd like to adopt her. How do we set this up?

Scammer answered: We can arrange every thing and i will send her over to you.Can you please meet me on yahoo messanger with my address manatasha@yahoo.com

Potential victim answered: I don't have messenger.


Scammer answered: OK well,no problem,when would you want me to send her over to you so that i shall let you know the information i need to send her.Where exactly are you located?

Potential victim wrote: I'm located in the Chicago area.


Scammer answered: How soon would you want me to send her over?

Potential victim wrote: Well, as soon as possible of course.

Scammer answered: Ok,i shall need the following information from you,but first of all,let me know if you want to pick her up from the airport or let her be delivered to your house.

Potential Victim: Look, I'm getting uncomfortable with this. I don't know why you are being so difficult and just can't say everything you need to say, like asking for information, and how to send you the adoption money, in one e-mail. It's just really weird how you are doing this.

Scammer wrote: Oh,sorry you are already mad at me.Well,this is the information i shall need from you and you shall pay the addoption fee when you recieve the puppy.I shall need to know
Your nearest airport.......
Your full names...........................
Your city/state..............................
Home contact if you want doorstep delivery..................
Those information i shall need to fly and deliver queeny to you.


Potential Victim: My name is the same as in my e-mail address. I will pick up the puppy at the airport. It has to be inspected by vets anyway because it's being imported so I have to pick it up in person, you can't 'have it delivered'. I already told you I live in Chicago, that's in the state of Illinois



Scammer answered: Ok,i shall do the registration immediatly and ship her to you.My husband said he would like you to pay the $80.00 to a Rev Father in an orphanage and then when the dog will be delivered to you tomorow at the airport,you shall pay the rest $100.00.I shall give you all the information of the rev to pay the money to him so that he should help the motherless and fatherless children.
The puppy shall be flown to you tomorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU