Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HA "I'm with the US Navy"

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:00:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "Usa Pets Suppliers" american_breed_pets@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: cute yorkie for adoption

Scammer wrote: Hello
Thank you for the love you have for my yorkie she is 12 weeks old and wieghs five pounds she is in good health she is not for sale but for an adoption .Here are some pictures I hope you are going to love them .
You can add me in yahoo messenger lets talk on the yorkie
Please I am a noble person as such you are going to pay an adoption fee of $350.00 for Lizzy .You are going to pay for the adoption just when you have the puppy .I will need your delivery address to send it over to you .I will need $ 60.00 for the adoption amd transfer of ownership papers so that you can hav the puppy legally
But I hope you are going to take good care of Lizzy when you have her with you and you must faithfully send me the adoption fee as soon as you have Lizzy
Looking forward to read from you

Victim Answered: 350 is a sale, not an adoption fee. Also, where is this puppy located? thought it was local from the ad.

Scammer wrote:
You are going to have the Puppy from here .I am working with the US Navy Force Here in Cameroon .I am placing Lizzy for an adoption because she has been lonely lately I have been out for work for very long days and this makes her very lonely it will take a short and secured flight for you to have the puppy .ok you pay $ 220.00 when you have it ok?
I will need your full names and the Name of the Nearest Airport so that you can have the puppy conviniently .

Note, the price drops, and the scammer claims to be US Navy stationed at a US base in Cameroon.

PV wrote: Uh, there is no US navy force currently in Cameroon? Also, the US navy does not let deployed personell take pets along.

Scammer wrote: We are at the Nava Base here at the Douala Sea port .Why ask all the questions ?
Lizzy stays at home just alone are you un willing to adopt Her? Let me find some one else?

PV answered: I'm retired Navy. There are no US Naval Bases in sub-Sahara Africa. US Naval personell on deployment are not alowed to bring pets along either.

Scammer Answered:

I am not a Navy? There are a special Us force deployment that was stationed here to take care of the Naval Base before and During the twin Elections that took place here .I am a special attachee to the Us Embasy here in Cameroon .The deployed officers should leave any time from now .I will be in comand untill the official results are out .Lizzy is here at the Lodge Hotel so I can send her from here .
Please let me know whetter you will adopt Lizzy ?Can I send her tomorrow?


PV answers: For someone who claims to be a US English Navy Officer, your English sucks.

Scammer responds: I am using my palm top to email you so you cannot expect my english to be that perfect when I use a smaller key pad Are you taking Home Lizzy? I do not want this when you insult my english it is not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU