Saturday, November 10, 2007

Always too busy....

from Patrick Lanigan laniganp@yahoo.com

date Nov 9, 2007 1:45 PM
subject king of English Bulldogs


Hello, glad to read from you, the sixth interested person in this bulldog of mine. Her name is Elcy and I promise you that you will undoubtedly find it very interesting. Elcy use to be owned by my late wife and I m too busy to take proper care of Elcy. All I need is a caring person who can love and treasure this little pearl as my late wife use to. Elcy is good at returning a little love showed her. Please, I shall be glad if you truely can treasure her. Please get back to me as soon as you can.
kind regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU