Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"i go to church all day sunday"

Strangly enough, the mailbolt.com is a fastmail e-mail address. You can report abuse to abuse@fastmail.net.


from chensy calse chenyp24@mailbolt.com

subject Re: Yorkie puppie


Hello,
Good day and thanks for the respond, i am sorry to have get back to you
late, well the puppy is still available, she is 11weeks old and she have
a full home training which guarantees that she will never mess up your
home, she is so great indid with the way she always comfort me, she will
weigh less than 3pounds as adult and she is very inteligent just as a
show dog but she is main to be at home, I call her cuby and the name
means melt my heart, she has been my greatest source of comfort and now
that i can not dedicate time for her i think to pay her back with all
the comforth she gave me is to get her a good home and some body who can
take very good care of her,
My reason for giving out cuby is because i just relocated to cameroon
and i have been there for 1week and some days now, i work all days
except sundays and i go to church in a very far distance area, i came to
cameroon with cuby and all her papers and i will be willing to get her
ship and deliver to you in your home if only you can promise me that you
will take good care of her in your home,
She has been so dear to me especialy when i see her do her morning
exercise that is jump throug a ring infront of her bed, with all the
comfort she has given to me i will not like her to surfer so if you can
promise me that you will take very good care of cuby then get back to me
with your full home address location and your cell phone number so that
i can call you on phone and discuse this better with you, waiting to
read from you,
Thanks,
Cheny

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU