Saturday, November 24, 2007

marco hag marcopetscare@gmail.com

from marco hag marcopetscare@gmail.com

subject Re: English Bulldog puppy

Hello,
Where are you located?my puppies are well trained,house broken,paper
trained,and sociable with grown ups and kids.They loves the companion of kids
and other house hold pets.She is well tame and a lovable pup that love to
stick to her owner.All my puppies are vaccinated and deworm,and will be coming with all
her papers and a 1 year health guarantee.The puppies are 10 weeks
old.Before giving you my puppies,I will love to ask you some questions.
-Do you have kids?
-Have you ever adopted a pup before?
-Do you have any pup?
-Will you love and care for my pup?
-Will you send me pictures of her when you gets her?
My many problem for asking you so many question is just to make sure that my
puppies do have a nice stay in your home and you take very good care of
them.View some pictures of them,Baby Alma is a female 1.9LBS while baby
Sharon is a
male 3LBS.so if you can promise me you are going to take very good care of my
puppies like i will let you have them,Get back so that i will tell you how
they will reach your home.I am presently in Victoria Cameroon and that
is where i will be shipping the puppies from.
waiting to read from you soon.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU