Friday, November 16, 2007

Chimps, oh my...




from njowe clovis njoweso@yahoo.com

subject Chimpanzee


Hello Susana,thanks for the mail and for the interssted that you have for my Chimpanzee.She is call Baby Jane,she is registered ,vaccinated and come along side with a five months health guarantee,
Born: Oct. 30th 2007
Height : 10 sweet inches!!!
Weight: 3 lb 2 oz.'s
I am located in Cameroon west Africa and will be shipping Baby Jane to you there without any problem.
I am giving baby Jane for 1000 euros including shipping i can be reach at 00237 94043515.
Thanks

Tee hee hee, they wrote back when I wrote and asked htem if the chimp was a homosexual (using a play on a certain small minded ministers name of course)

from njowe clovis

subject Re: Chimpanzee




Hello thanks for the mail.Before i start let me first of all answer your question.

No my monkey is not a homesexual and we will never sell a homosexual monkey to any one ok.Infact i am a brother i would do a thing like that so have confidence in me ok.

I promise you that you are going to enjoy the monkey to the fulless she is so cute an dlovely,come with a five months health guarantee,very gooa and playful with kisd and other peta t home,she is going to make you people a big bundle of joy.

Please let me ask you.

are you a christain?

do you want the monkey only for a show?

where are you located?

Please also get back to me with the following details so that i can know you better.

YOUR FULLNAME?

THE NAME OF THE NEAREST AIRPORT FROM YOUR HOME?

ZIP CODE?

COUNTRY?

STATE/PROVINCE?

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

I hope you kno that we have to ship the monkey to you and here is my phone number in case you will like to talk to me i can be reach at any time.00237 94043515

Thanks

I will respond, and we shall see...


Oh, y'all aren't even going to believe this one...look at the pictures. Now, I knew they used a toy for the picture in the add, but didn't think they'd try to pass off a toy for real.

rom njowe clovis njoweso@yahoo.com

date Nov 16, 2007 10:01 PM
subject Re: Chimpanzee

Ok I have been reading your mail over and over and i come to understand that you people really need my Baby.Baby Jane.

So i beleive that you allready know me very will now and i do know also as well.So i will only ask you people to give me 500$ first for me to make the documents of Jane and also pay for her flight for her to be ship to you over there in Kansas.And when you have received and confirm that she is in good and healthy condition,then you can finish with my balance 500$.I am an American Living here in Cameroon West Africa so i do not see any reason why i shouldn't give Baby Jane to you you for your show ok.

Please will like to have these details from you there are very importand.

the nearest airport from your home and your full names.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU