Monday, November 26, 2007

"French Macaw"? stacey bent staceybent023@yahoo.com

from stacey bent staceybent023@yahoo.com

subject Re: Fred the Macaw



Hi

Thanks for your interest in adopting my cute french macaw parrot and sorry for the delay, slim my macaw parrot is vet checked, vaccinated,dewormed friendly , loves to play with other pets and speaks english and french...I would need someone to
help me take slim for adoption not for sale.i am giving him for adoption
,i 'm not a breeder who sells pets,i travelled along
with her from seattle WA in the USA for a History
research programme here in victoria island camerron ,but
reaching here i discovered the climate was very harsh
for her,also pet food and veterinary charges are very
expensive this way added to that my new job does not permit me have enough time to carter for him .Therefore, i had no option than
looking for a new home for my adorable parrot
,since sending him back to the USA was going to be of
no importance because i have no body there to take
proper care of him..So if you would like to have
him as your new family member, you would just have
to ship him overthere ok... shipment and delivery at your door would take not more than 7-9hours ok...But i would like to know
a few things about you before giving out my cap
to you for adoption ok...
Are you a breeder ?
Where are you located?
Do you have kids and other pets at home ?
Can your income permit you carter well for him ?
Is your environment and character friendly for pets ?
Would you be able to keep me with up date pictures of
slim for me to see how you are doing with the
adoption process ?
we would have to make transfer of ownership papers
ok..!
See his pictures below and get back if interested
let me asign a friend of mine here to help you do the
shipping ok...It would take up to 7-9hrs for door
delivery to you ok...slim is 2 years old ,he loves the company of kids ,short
walks, other pets and ridding in cars..
waiting

stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU