Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How pathetic can these scammers get.

from Louis Am

subject Re: patient owner needed for a free greenwing pair


Hello,
Thanks for the interest in this little beauties of nature. Bear with me, you would not want to hurt beautiful creatures like this never in future and if you see them get hurt, like this, you would do just what I am doing right now. Please when reading this mail, don't just read it with the mind but also read it with your heart. This lovely macaws are very healthy birds who have no behavioral issues, no plucking and have very cool temperaments. They are very gentle, get along with kids and other gentle animals. They have got Vet certificates, heath papers etc that they will be coming with. The adoption fee is 0.00$. No fee required. All you need to do is pay for their shipping fair to where ever you located. All I want is just look for a good and perfect home for them and that is why I am posting this ad out of here. Let me tell you the truth. I am a Rev Father and I am presently in South Cameroon with them as our church sent us there for some missionary training and we have been transferred again to Ethiopia for the same mission of which we are leaving soon and we don't want to go there without doing what we know is right for us to do. Its a sin on my path if I see this and just pass by as if there was nothing wrong with what I saw. I am doing this from the heart and nothing else. I also worked as a teacher in a school for Autistic children as well as with other children/young adults with a great range of disabilities. This school was closed down and there after, I kept these birds in a little aviary. I have seen the way some of these people abuse exotic birds around here and for this reason, I decided to help them out of here. I have sent so many of these birds to the Us and Canada even to the Uk . Some people here even use these birds for food. This is one thing I have never seen in my entire life. I want to give them a good home where they are going to be treated right and GOD help me though. They are absolutely free and all you need is to pay for the shipping fair to your location anywhere. This is to pay for the birds shipping and also, to change the ownership documents from my names to your names. They are very friendly and like humans. They communicates with humans if though humans were one of their kind. You will love them the minute you see them. I am going to be shipping it from here with delivery at your home or work address if possible. Please if interested still and have a place in your heart to see that they free from this trauma, let me know where you are located so that I should find out how much it is going to cost for me to ship them to you o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU