Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another Tina Sheila Lang shellyblack22@yahoo.com

from Sheila Lang shellyblack22@yahoo.com

subject Re: 3 month old female yorkie for A Home



Hello,
thanks for the mail and the concern over little Tina.She is 13 weeks of
age,weighs 2.1 lbs and presumed to be 4.1lbs full grown and a pure
bred perfect health wise and will be coming along with a vet supervision and a year health guarantee certificate.I am currently in Cameroon on studies and will be shipping her from here My reason giving Tina up for adoption is due to the fact that i am so busy with my courses that i hardly find time for myself and little Tina,so decided to give Tina out for adoption into a family where she will be given the love and care Tina deserves and has not had of recent with me,that is why my priority is not the asking price but a nice home for her.She is for free adoption,what you will need to do is pay only for her shipping($180) over to you,Contact back for more inquiries.I will be waiting to read from you ASAP.
You can reach me via this number 00237 9404 7210 or +237 9404 7210.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/05/2008

    Since this is the most recent post, I'll put it here. I'm not sure how to post on my own, but here is a scammer e-mail that is looking for a pup. It's always the same, just with different names. I've been harrassed by about 5 of them.

    Greetings ,

    My Full name is jerry wayne .I work with a construction

    company{John Holt}.i went through the Puppyfind.com site to

    see if i could purchase a Puppy for my daughter{Rose} as a

    birthday present because she likes dogs alot,and i want that to be

    a surprise for her though .Please let me know necessary details

    about the female Puggle puppy,so as to commence with the

    payments,Thanks and God Bless.

    Regards,
    jerry wayne.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU