Monday, November 12, 2007

Miss-matched names

Notice that the name on the e-mail address, and the signature on the scam e-mail don't match.

from Nicolas Warner nicolas.warner@yahoo.com

subject Re: English Bulldogs for Good Home




Reply

I am glad that you are interested in my puppy,i want you know that i really love my puppy and i want you to do thesame.I will be willing to let you have my puppy if only you will asure me that you will take good care of my puppy.He is a male and he is good with kids and other home pets.Before we proceed,i will like to talk it over with you on the phone.

Provide me with your phone number so i will call you for the shipping arrangement.
Thanks and God bless you
Rev Bradley Wallace

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/12/2007

    Can you email the following scammers? These email addresses have been active for a while and Yahoo has been lazy about deleting them.

    gealces@gmail.com - English Bulldog

    reybonfils@yahoo.com Teacup Yorkie

    tracyluxz@yahoo.com English bulldog

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU