Tuesday, November 13, 2007

She is a Spectacular pure breed AKC registered

from ALAIN HONO valeyas007@yahoo.com

subject Re:YORKIE FOR ADOPTION (Queen)


Hello Dear,

Thanks for the mail and the interest in my Puppy.She is still available and ready to go.She is a Spectacular pure breed AKC registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated.I was located in Tacoma Washington but relocated to West Coast of Victoria in Cameroon for an Emigration Seminar,so i took my baby with me to keep me worm,but i have noticed that the weather condition and food here is not the best for her. In placing my baby out for adoption,i am looking for reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer her tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.She is up for adoption.Her name is Queen.This adorable,cute and lovely Puppy is 10 weeks old and would be the perfect match for you.She will be the best playmate you've ever dream t of.With her great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets,she would be the one to steal your soul.She would be coming along with her vet records,and all her AKC registration papers attached to her package with lots of play toys.You have nothing to worry about Feeding, because i will also enclose her hand book and feeding menu to her package ok. Promise me that you would shower her with lots of TLC .And i would never like that my baby should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get her,please e-mail me asap so that i would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully .I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.
1...Are you a breeder??
2...have you been keeping pets??
3...Do you have kids at home?
4...Are you going to keep her or give her to someone?
5...How soon will you want to take puppy?
6 ....Where are you located??
Awaiting your kind response.
Get some picture's below in the attachments

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU