Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"husband works at US Embassy". Nancy Yemene mybebe.200792@yahoo.com

Ohh, haven't heard this one for a while. Easy enough to confirm. You can call or e-mail any US embassy and verify their story.

from Nancy Yemene mybebe.200792@yahoo.com

subject Re: Yorkshire Terrier teacup for you


Hello This beautiful and Adorable Little girl is still available for adoption, With A Great Personality. She is a Very Calm And Loving. Beautiful And Charming!! girl looking for her for ever home. She is well Socialized With People ,Children and other pets like cats, birds , ferret and other dogs. She is 2,5 lbs at 13 weeks and her Estimated Adult Weight 4-5 Pounds.She has already been potty trained, housebroken. She is a 100% pure breed Yorkshire Terrier Puppy. She is call Tina. She will be coming along with all vet documents. lots of toys and running which is his best game, and she is looking for a family that she will have people to play with. All I want from you is to take good care of her and you will have to send me monthly pics of her, so that i can see how she is doing with her new family. I am very sorry never inform you I relocated out of the states. I am presently Here in Cameroon with my husband who just got a transfer to come work with the US Embassy here in Cameroon. So I will be shipping the puppy from here. I don't know if You will be comfortable to get her ship over to the states. If this sounds well then get back so that we can come up with some thing. We where previously located in Minnesota Town Down St. Paul before my husband had a transfer. the reason why I am given her out for adoption is due the bad weather condition here which makes him not to fill like as home and more over I am pregnant now and I will not be able to take good care of her. There is also lack of cane dog food here and inadequate vet docs here . if you love her and you are willing to adopt her do get back to me with the name of the airport close to you that i will be shipping the puppy to. To get her ship will cost $190.00.

Wrote her, and stated that the US Embassy had no record of such a person working there. She wrote back adn said it was she who worked there. I pointed out that she said earlier it was him.

Nancy Said....


I am working there okay.

and

He was newly transfer okay. Do let me know if you want the bird.

She explained...

I am sorry i was on phone talking with a friend about her bird. So are you still interested in getting the puppy?

We wrote, inspired by another scammer scam we saw and asked...

Well, I need to know first, is it a Wittleton Pembroke type of yorkie, or the more common Stropshirewiddledon type? I'm sure it's the Strophsirewiddledon type because that's what most are, much more common and less expensive than the wittleton Pembroke, but my mom has always had her heart set on the latter, as it's what she had as a girl.

Bet they are looking up the two right now...

All i know is she is a pure breed yorshire terrier puppy

We wrote back...

Well, the Wittleton Pembroke is the only true teacup type of yorkie. You're breeder should have been able to tell you that.

Scammer answered: Love the little emotional appeal with the 'grandma' bit

She is a tea cup yorkie puppy. I am not a breeder This puppy was given to me by my grand ma.

We wrote back:

Well, people claim yorkie's are tea cups, but they really aren't. People pass off normal, or even smaller sized yorkie's as being 'teacup' all the time. You can't tell unless you know which of the subbreeds the dog is. Which the breeder would have been able to tell you, if the puppy had truly been a true WittletonPembrook, or true teacup yorkie. The animals registration papers would note that it was a Wittleton Pembrook. Obviously they don't, or you would have been able to answer my question, so the yorkie you have is not a true teacup. But don't be upset, it's a common mistake that people make. While it may lesson the dollar value of the animal you have it doesn't lesson the love that it can give you over a life time.

Humm, wonder if we will hear again...

she wrote back, still insisting it's a teacup yorkie.
From the pictures its a t-cup yorkie puppy. If you will like to get her do let me know.

We answered...tee hee hee..

No, you don't have a teacup yorkie, You won't be able to really see the difference until the pup is an adult. Like I said, lots of people claim theya re teacup, but they aren't. Sorry about that, but your grandma was ripped off when she got the puppy for you. If she were to ask the breeder, I bet they'd confirm what I've told you, that it's not the true Wittleton Pembroke type of teacup yorkie...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/10/2007

    hey, thank you for your blog posting about this woman. I saw the ad for a teacup Yorkie, and fell in love with it immediately. She emailed me back, and it's unbelievably how it's the same exact email! I had this gut feeling that something wasn't right, and it was after reading this blog that made me find out she is a scam artist. Thanks again.

    By the way, she's going by a different email now. It's Nancy2007@uk2.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/20/2008

    Thank you so much for posting this. I have been emailing this woman about a boston terrier puppy she advertised. Things weren't adding up so I Googled her name and this was the first website to come up! Her emails were almost identical! The advert for the puppy was almost word for word the same. Was emailing me, and I made the mistake of telling her whereabouts I live. Suddenly she lives in Glasgow and will be shipping the puppy to me! Sound familiar?

    She's changed email address again - it's now bettib2k@uk2.net, but the name "Nancy Yemene" still shows up as who the email is from, and the wording is identical.

    Does anybody know if she even has any of these dogs? I really hope she doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/13/2010

    I've been e-mailing this same woman as well and basically that's the exact reason I googled her name. Things didn't add up. She gave me two different reasons in her e-mails about why she was getting rid of the dog. One being that she was moving to Australia and their quarantine laws would not allow outside animals, the next reason being she would not have time for the dog with her studies. She then also listed two seperate reasons on what the $120 was for. First, it was for "adoption papers" and next it was "the shipping fee". Her e-mail address is now nancynash@live.com. Would you not pay the airport for the shipping fee though? So how exactly does she plan to make money from it? I was certainly not going to send money to this woman without having a dog in my hands of course, so I don't know how gullible she thinks people are...

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU