Wednesday, November 14, 2007

English bulldog to Spoil at X-mas

from Nelly Sara sara.nelly@yahoo.com

subject Re : English bulldog to Spoil at X-mas



Hello,
Thanks for your mail. There are Outstanding AKC registered English
Bulldog Puppies from multi-championship bloodlines with an awesome
pedigree. Gorgeous wrinkles, nice rope across the nose, massive bones
structure, compact and muscular. Home-raised, family socialized
puppies with sweet, loving and playful temperament, loves children.
Ready to be a family companion or your best friend. Current
vaccinations, de-worming, new crate, veterinarian health check and
health certificate. Health guaranteed. Awesome puppy packet, the baby
English Bulldog Puppies will come alongside with the following 1
Year
health Guarantee, Health Certificate, Shot Records Create (shipping),
Full Breeding Rights ready to go out at any time you which to have
the baby English Bulldog Puppies. I am giving the English Bulldog
Puppies out for the adoption fee of $39 and $120 for the
shipping,delivery and custom charges to your location if an only you
provide this information I ask you below,so adoption fee +
transportation fees is equal to $159. And I will like to have the
information. So I can be clearly convince that you will provide a
good and lovely home for this Cuties so mail back the one you will
like me to start arranging things for the shipping.
Do you really love the English Bulldog Puppies?
Do you have children??
Are you married??
Will you give the English Bulldog Puppies the love and care I give
to
them??
Will you always spend time with them???
And also give me a brief description on how you environment looks
like?
With this information I will be clearly convince that you are going
to
provide the love and care I give to them so since I am located in
Cameroon I will like to know if you are ready to have this cuties so
I can start arranging thing that that the puppy will be coming with.
I will be looking forward to read from you as soon, Get back to me with the name or the pictures of the chosen one.
Thanks
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU