Thursday, November 22, 2007

terry moore terrymoore_02@yahoo.com

from terry moore terrymoore_02@yahoo.com

subject Re: Parrot Eggs



Hello ,
Thanks for the mail ,I am glad you are interested in going
out in business with me and this is the best time for us to do business
because we do have a very good weather condition that favors pet flight ok I
do sell this macaw parrot eggs depending on the specie and we do ship
from 1-5 eggs at $180. i will want you to mail to me
the amount you are interested in buying and the specie.
i have the following eggs available for sale
African grey parrot egg=$50 U.S DOLLARS
Blue and gold macaw egg=$55
Greenwing macaw egg=$40
harlegquin macaw egg=$50
Hyacinth macaw egg=$60
Scarlet macaw egg=$50
Rose breasted cockatoo egg=$45
Major mitchelle cockatoo egg=$55
Goffin cockatoo egg=$45
umbrella cockatoo egg=$30
palm cockatoo egg=$40
gang cockatoos=$40
white tailed cockatoo=$40
Solomon Eclectus parrot egg=$30
Amazons=$40
My eggs are guarantee before shiped, they are candle
tested
fertile with the possibily of hatching , i will ship the eggs with
my hand booklet which will guide you on how you can raise the babies when they hatch . I now
have macaw eggs that have 6 more days for hatching i will
ship them with my auto turning incubator which has already been
regulated with the hatching temperature an which must be return
back to me as soon as they hatch ok and when they finally hatch you
will need a brooder to raise up the babies .A brooder is similar to an
incubator but the only difference is that it regulate the body
temperature of the babies to grow wings while undergoing feeding ok.
i want you to mail to me your full detail address including your home
number because they will be shipped right to you door steps by and
experience carrier.The eggs will cover a distance flight of 6 hours to your location.do not forget to mail me your phone okay,DO NOT FORGET TO MAIL US YOUR PHONE NUMBER .
WAITING,

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU