Thursday, November 8, 2007

Her ad stated she was in Alabama

Bet she doesn't even know where Alabama is...

from Promise Bern

subject Re: Small Maltese for Adoption



Reply


Hello,
Thanks for the mail and the concern over little Tracy.
She is 13 weeks of age,weighs 2.1 lbs and presumed to be 4.1lbs full grown and a pure bred perfect health wise and will be coming along with a vet supervision and a year health guarantee certificate.I am currently in Cameroon on studies and will be shipping her from here My reason giving Tracy up for adoption is due to the fact that i am so busy with my courses that i hardly find time for myself and little Tracy,so decided to give Tracy out for adoption into a family where she will be given the love and care Tracy deserves and has not had of recent with me,that is why my priority is not the asking price but a nice home for her.She is for free adoption,what you will need to do is pay only for her shipping over to you,Contact back for more inquiries.I will be waiting to read from you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU