Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Canada, British Columbia, Arkansas, US, where is waldo?

from Andrew Eastwood andrew.eastwood@yahoo.com

subject Re: Akc Tiny Tea cup Yorkie Terrier Puppies for a new home


Dear Williams,
Sorry for the late response, I was on site doing the project i just got in America and i dont have access to my computer there i just got back to my new home in Arkansas. And based on the question you askes regarding my Yorkshire puppies, They weigh 1.4lbs now and are expected to weigh 4-5lbs at their full grown. More so based on my location, Am located in British columbia Canada before my work transfered me to United state of america in Arkansas where i stayed now. And i dont have much time to look after Annie and jannie and i dont want them to starve to death that is why i decided to have them sold to a new home that will look much after them. More so i will be gladif you can buy Annie and Jannie together if you acn do so i will give you a discount of 10% on each of them. Pls do let me know if you do have a comfortable home for my adorable yorkies and let me know where you are located so i can let you know the necessary information that i will be needing to get them to you.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU