Wednesday, November 28, 2007

snow guy snowguy12@yahoo.com

from snow guy snowguy12@yahoo.com

subject Re: loving englisg bull dogs for free adoption



Hello
Thanks for the interest in my puppies.They are all current on all shots,
worming, micro shipped and examined by our vet. All puppies are AKC registered and have Champion lines . Each puppy comes with a puppy pack with food, coupons, toys, and a snuggly blanket from home.I will like to know where you are located and how soon you will like to have the puppies. I will like to have your full contact address and your phone number.The adoption fee of the puppy is $120 .I am looking for a home where my puppy will be loved and well taken care of. I will need you to be able to provide my puppy with the loved and care it will need,and also to keep me updated with recent shots and information on the puppy.I will never want my puppy to end up in a rescuer home or be in the hands of someone who will not be able to appreciate the puppy for what it is.I will be waiting to have your full contact address and your phone number and also how soon you will like to have the puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU