Sunday, August 12, 2007

Acceptable religion?

Wrote back and asked what they would consider an acceptable religion. Guess it goes to show that scammer feel Christians are better targets.

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: "arlette christy" arlette_christy@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: english bull dog puppies for free adoption





Hello,
i am really flattered that you have fallen
for my baby.jerry weighs 1.9lbs. I have to limit the
intake which is hard to do because of the various
places where there are food dishes. the bullie will
eat until it can't hold any more and then just stand
over the dish guarding it from everyone else. the baby
is a ball NUT. the bullie will come out of a sound
sleep if the word is said and go get his ball. I once
took the baby to my Parish softball games and he ran
up to the fence jumping up and down when the umpire
was tossing the ball up and down thinking he was
playing with him. To adopt them, I will like to know
the following from
you.
-Are you a Christian or from a Christian background or
are there other acceptable religions that you follow?
-Are you married and/or do you have children?
-How old are you?
-how many is your household?
-have you had pets before?
I will be grateful if you are able to provide me
with answers to these questions. No adoption fee has
been laid on
them. I am from paden city,WV but presently i am in
the rep.of cameroon theat is west Africa.I will be
flying the puppies from the countrys international
airport .I will be able to make all things possible
for the puppy to reach you with the help of the pet's
director at the airport. As for your further training
of the puppy I will send you a puppy training booklet
to help you. I will also be sending you some basic
guidelines to you ,so that you follow as soon as the
puppy arrives.I will send the puppy along with some
food stuff and direct you on how to take the meals and
how to follow the feeding schedule through out the day
and subsequent weeks to come.If you have any more
questions to ask, just let me know.I will also like to
know which times and dates work for you for the pick
up of the puppy at the airport as soon as you are able
to provide me with the information i need from you or
clarifications.I will end here while i look forward to
reading from you. thank you once more for your time
and interest in the puppy.
Regards
Arlette

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU