Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Scammer accuses me of eating puppies...

Tell scammer I figured out he was a scammer, next thing ya know, I'm being accused of eating puppies. Start reading from the bottom.

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:53:08 -0700

From: "willaim locks" willaimlocksaol@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Chi PUppies

may be you do not eat at home scammer you want to take my puppy and eat it go to gotpets.com

I wrote:

Ok, never mind, you're one of those Cameroon scammers.


willaim locks willaimlocksaol@gmail.com wrote:

yes if you are very ready and fit to adopt the puppy so that is why i ask those questions so answer my questions let me know if you are fit for this adoption ,do you have kids?,can you take good care of this puppy?where are you located?,are you married or single? are you prepare to have this puppy .for the main time if you need any pictures for this puppy contact our website at http://www.puppieshome.page.tl

I wrote:

And how exactly are you going to judge who is fittest? Meet each person?


willaim locks willaimlocksaol@gmail.com wrote:

i will give the puppy to the person that is fitest .

I wrote:

Your e-mail makes no snese. If you're ready to adopt it to someone named Sharon, why are you e-mailing me?


willaim locks willaimlocksaol@gmail.com wrote:

hello my puppy is still available and it is in good health now.it is vet checked ckc registered and have all papers.i am ready to adopt it to miss Sharon but .i.do you have kids?,can you take good care of this puppy?where are you located?,are you married or single? are you prepare to have this puppy

I wrote:

please send more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU