Monday, August 13, 2007

Did a search on the 240 phone number...

Just did a websearh on the phone number one is supposed to call. Well, it is also used for selling yorkie puppies, and computers. Guess where, Cameroon, yup. See, mentioned that just because it looked like a US phone number doesn't mean it is.

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: lisetily@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Bulldog puppy

Hello,
i just got your mail in responds to my
puppy on adoption,i would be very concerned with the
love and care you can provide for the baby.We have just
one available and we would only give
out our baby to you if you would asure us you can take
proper care of our baby.
I am doing this for my wife,she pleaded that i should
help her get a loving home for the baby,she
went for a research program to Cameroon and she just
informed me the climatic condition there is not
favourable for the health of the baby,so she would
prefer to give them out to any caring home,she got
these babies because we donot have children so she
decided to get these baby.I dont have any body at
home that could get the baby if i asked her to send it
to me,so we have decided to give out the baby to any loving
home.
If you are quite sure you can take proper care of the
baby,you can email me or call me through my cell for
more information and pictures about the babies and you
have to inform me if you need just one of the babies or
you would be adopting the two.
You can give me a call 240-547-0775.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU