Thursday, August 30, 2007

AKC and CKC registered Monkey?

Siripant Smith smithsiripant@yahoo.com
subject Capuchin monkey

Thanks for getting back to me.my darling Capuchin monkey is 11weeks old.Her name is Sophie.Sophie is vet checked health gueranteed and registered as she will be offered with her vet records and health papers.yetii is also up to date on all her shots.I live in queen,newyork but presently in nigeria on a mission Now.Actually. i only need someone who can take good and proper care of her and pay for her shipping $200.The baby is lovely playfull and never mean at anyone,she gets well with other pets and perfect friendmaker.Very affectionate towards children and other petswith a Current vaccinations,vet exam,health certificate from a licensed vet and a written guarantee of health(1yr).recently checked by a licensed Vet Doctor for heart, knees,skin,correct bite and eyes.I have been feeding her maily on Kibbles,dry dog food and fresh water.and are akc and ckc registered also thier worming records and health insurance areavalable also they will be shipped along with a bath and a brand new crate, toys,care books,food sample.I will like you to get back to me with your full informaton.
STATE
HOUSE/STREET ADDRESS
NEARSET AIRPORT
FULL NAMES
CONTACT NUMBER
all this details since the shipping agents offers door step delivery
My Regard

2 comments:

  1. I have receive similar letter. I cut and paste the letter here:
    'Hello,
    The puppy advertised has been bought by one Mrs Bessie Dredge and the pup is doing quite well with her and her family according to her recent update me about the pup welfare at her home. I want to refer you to one rev Jason Lawson He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these type of dogs.He contacted me to find a caring parent that will adopt the dogs back to the USA.He had no time for them, also the african weather is so harsh for them according to
    him and this is really troubling him and his mission in West Africa. Contact rev Jason Lawson and tell him I refered you to him. He will be excited if he knows you
    are from me.
    Write rev Jason Lawson on his email address Below:
    revjasonlawson@gmail.com
    Get me informed as soon as you adopt the pups from him.
    Best Regards'

    Hannah from Austin, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Yes!!! I sent the breeder to find a caring parent for my babies. I use to live in the USA before I got a divine call to serve God and humanity here in west africa and this gave me little or no time for my babies. The weather here is also not lenient with my babies. They hardly come outside with me because of the weather. I want to get them adopted back to the USA where they will be sent back to the weather they were acquainted with before. My babies are 3 months old, they are AKC registered, current on all shots. health certified. Loves to be cuddled and loves to play. They are home trained. I am asking $900 for
    my two babies and one for $500. You will promise me that you will be sending their pictures to me in every 2 months as an update with regards to how they are doing with you. I love them so much but they will be missed. They are my real babies. Please treat them as though they were your babies. Their names are Adam and Eve

    I am attaching their pictures for you to view them.
    I can't wait to hear from you
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU