Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I just adopted them out to..."

amanda larry wecarepups@yahoo.com>



Hello,
Thank you for your interest on my babies.sorry for the late reply .I am a breeder who deals with puppies and i have been in this business for so many years.But it is very unfortunate that the puppies i advertise has just been bought by one of our customer from Boston because our puppies was rushed this month

So i would like to refer you to one of our customer,i want to refer you to Rev Donal who was a graduate of university of South alabama and he is the manager of procter/gamble he is my very good customer,He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to West Africa in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me. Unfortunately, Africa is not the place for these types of dogs.

He contacted me few days ago so that i could find a caring and loving parent that will adopt the pups to a caring and lovely home in the US or UK . Contact Rev Donal asap and tell him I reffered you to him .

He will be excited if he knows that i directed you to him. Below is his email address.
revdonal@yahoo.com


I will also ask Rev Donal to contact you about the puppies, and forward your information to him about the puppies

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU