Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Shipping from Holland"

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Maxwell backsand" endambridget@yahoo.com> A

Subject: Re: Bulldog pups


Look most people who come to me tell me about Cameroon scammer but if you thing I am one of them its ok dong get back to me thanks


Our Reader wrote:

Ya know, looking over those pictures. I've had three other people send me some of the same ones. You're one of those Cameroon Scammers.

Maxwell backsand endambridget@yahoo.com wrote:

hello thanks for the mail below you will see pictures of the puppies.the puppies will be shipped from Holland so if you are interested mail back with your complete home address and the nearest air port to your home with this information i will be able to locate your home for dellivery that is if you are interested thanks

Our reader wrote:

Where are the puppies located. And why didn't you send pictures.

Maxwell backsand endambridget@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello,
I have female and male bulldog puppies, I am willing to give out these puppies for adoption to a home who can really take good care of these puppies, and the cost of adopting a puppy is 800 Including shipping fee the puppies weighs about 22-25 kg and will weigh between 45-50 pounds at maturity. The puppies are 10 weeks old. They are so animated and will keep you entertained for hours. Each one has distinct personality. Loving and very affectionate personalities are standard with each of the puppies. They are very affectionate and like to give kisses., they are well socialized with kids and cats, please if you know you cant take care of this puppies just forget about the offer, I will only give this puppies out to a family that can give lots of love and attention to this puppies, money is not the issue here I just want a good home for my
puppies. I attached the current pictures, of each puppy is its certified health certificate, vaccination and worming record, copy of USDA paper, AKC registration application for the puppy, its pedigree, tips on care and training your puppy, and your puppy's guarantee., health certificate papers from my vet, a puppy pack including sample food your pup has been eating, I will also include a special gift to your puppy from me. Everything you will need will be taped to the top of your puppy's carrier. I will wait to hear from you. Thank you so. Also I will like to know where you are located get back with your complete home address and the nearest air port to your home this is if you are really interested.
Thanks and stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU