Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I'm in Ireland"

See folks, doing a little research will reveal the scam.

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "Mac Thomas"

Subject: Re: LOVELY AND ADORABLE CHIHUAHUA FOR ADOPTION


ok it seems as though you are not ready for my baby and so i begin to doubt if my baby is going to have a lovely and caring home. not to bother much, could you look for a baby fromsome where else. thanks.
mac thomas

Our Reader wrote:

Ok, your e-mail, once again, doesn't make any sense. You only repeated information you send already. As if you just cut and pasted it.

Your english is horrible. Which leads me to believe you are not a native speaker, or originally from Ireland. Secondly the phone number you gave isn't from Ireland. Third, there is no vet by that name listed as being licensed in Ireland.



Mac Thomas lovelypetsforyou@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello Madam,
This is in response to your infos about my baby. I have one available and ready to go. he is called max with a current weight of 1.5 Ibs and to be 3 Ibs Approximately at maturity .he is of a very good temperament as he is playful with kids, good with other dogs and pets ,as I Have always noticed Also he likes to eat since he feeds well, loves being carried, taken Out for rides and loves playing .he is easy to bath, is a good baby as he does not bark at people which is a very good character of him which I have always appreciated he is not house broken ,he is submissive and Follows instructions. More on him, his mother is called Princess .he is one of the best chihuahua I have had and I think he is best of all of them as I have Experienced. His mother had 3 babies and he was one of her two male Babies. he is current on his shots, Vet: Checked /confirmed safe and disease free and comes with a 1-year health Guarantee, he comes with His(chihuahua)-life and nutrition booklet on lifestyle on its Behavioral sciences and arts briefly listed to help you better Understand chihuahuas if he would be the first chihuahua you will be Having, which I bought as was instructed by my Vet:Laurent Steve If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me back I will respond to as soon as possible because I understand when getting a chihuahua you need to be provided with as much information possible as this help greatly. Also I have another female so if you are interested in the male simply let me know,the baby is going out for 200 including his new cage and also some seedlings.you can get me on 070 2408 6660 mail me back soon,where are you located? i am located in Dundee in Ireland. if there is any thing you need to know again, do please contact me.uahua u have a great day.
my regards to your family.

i do attach a picture of max

Our Reader Wrote:

I'm still not understanding you. You never said where you were located. Dundee where? I answered an ad about one puppy, now you're going on about others. You haven't given me any details about any of the puppies. You also haven't bothered to send me any pictures. Just keep going on about delivering them when I haven't even agreed to take one yet. Frankly, I'm not really comfortable with the way you are avoiding answering any questions or avoiding even giving me any details on the pup I asked specifically about.

Mac Thomas lovelypetsforyou@yahoo.com> wrote:


i will realy love you to have the baby. all i want from you is the assurance that you are willing to give the baby a loving and caring home. as i said before, i will be ready to give you the baby.i am located in at Dundee and i do door to door delivery through my port here. you donnot need to travel to my place before you can get the pup. all you need to do is give me your address and i will deposit the baby and its neccesary documents at my airport and they will do you the door delivery. all you may do is to pay for the shipment to the airport manager when you must have recieved a confirmation of my deposit of the pup to him. he will contact you and maybe tell you the cost of the shipment. after you must have recieved my lovely pup, you will then pay me my money. please you sound like a good person so please do not refuse to give the baby a loving and caring home after recieving him because i have experienced such a situation. i want you to be honest and be what i take you to be. waiting to read from you.
my regards.

Our reader wrote:

Uhm, I'm not sure i understand you. I didn't place an add for a puppy, I answered one you had placed. Where are you located by the way?

Mac Thomas lovelypetsforyou@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello,
This is in response to your ad in search of a chihuahua I have one available and ready to go. he is called max with a current weight of 1.5 Ibs and to be 3 Ibs Approximately at maturity .he is of a very good temperament as he is playful with kids, good with other dogs and pets ,as I Have always noticed Also he likes to eat since he feeds well, loves being carried, taken Out for rides and loves playing .he is easy to bath, is a good baby as he does not bark at people which is a very good character of him which I have always appreciated he is not house broken ,he is submissive and Follows instructions. More on him, his mother is called Princess .he is one of the best chihuahua I have had and I think he is best of all of them as I have Experienced. His mother had 3 babies and he was one of her two male Babies. he is current on his shots, Vet: Checked /confirmed safe and disease free and comes with a 1-year health Guarantee, he comes with His(chihuahua)-life and nutrition booklet on lifestyle on its Behavioral sciences and arts briefly listed to help you better Understand chihuahuas if he would be the first chihuahua you will be Having, which I bought as was instructed by my Vet:Laurent Steve If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me back I will respond to as soon as possible because I understand when getting a chihuahua you need to be provided with as much information possible as this help greatly. Also I have another female so if you are interested in the male simply let me know,the baby is going out for 200 including his new cage and also some seedlings.you can get me on 070 2408 6660 mail me back soon,where are you located? u have a great day.
my regards to your family.


Our Reader wrote:

Hi, is this pup still available? Could you send some more information?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU