Friday, August 24, 2007

I gave the puppies out to, but.....

Bwhahahhaa, these are so funny...


sherina valdez sherinavaldez007@yahoo.com

Hello,
The pups I advertised has been bought by one Mrs Bessie Dredge from Alaska and the pups is doing quite well with her and her family accoring to her recent update about the pups welfare at her home.

I want to refer you to one Mr David Afis who was a graduate of Denver Seminary and he works as the Bereavement Manager at Hospice of Metro Denver. He bought two puppies from me as well. He has been transfered to North London in continuations to his missionary work. He went there with the two puppies he bought from me.He contacted me 2 days ago to find a caring parent that will adopt the dogs back to the USA . He had no time for them,because of the misionary work in london. Contact Mr David Afis asap and tell him I refered you to him. He will be excited if he knows you are from me. Below is his email address:makattycole@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/13/2007

    this guy got with the puppy named Tommy. I am going to fight hard and do what it takes to make sure I get my money back and that he is put in his place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you're 'very upset' because our grammar isn't very good in the above comment.

    I'm sorry, but there is no way to recover your money once the scammers have conned you. Also, beware of 'recovery scams'. Frequently these scammers will victimize people a second time with fake recovery scams. Please don't let them con you twice.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU