Saturday, August 4, 2007

Teacup Yorkie

Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "divine ngwa" nicole_diane89@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Teacup yorkie


Hello,
I am a nurse which i just relocated in Cameroon and my grand mother was a breeder and she just passed away leaving behind two teacup yorkie puppies with me and i don't have time to care for the puppies because of my job.the
puppies were a male and a female and i have giving out the male for adoption and left with the female.I am located in Berton island Cameroon and will be shipping the puppy here from Cameroon for $150 to you as soon as you want.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU