Friday, June 15, 2007

Another yrokie scam, from an old aquaintance....



Howdy, the following is an exchange with someone advertising a 'yrokie' on the New York Craigslist pet forum. The irony is that I had already had an exchange with this very person about another pet....Start reading from bottom to top. Also note, there was a few hour break between when they sent me the images of the second puppy, from when I asked for them. Guess they had to go lookin eh.

Please note, these images are taken from a Miami Yorkie breeder. Unfortunatly, it is websites such as these that the scammers use for the images of 'their' puppies.



Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:Send an Instant Message "nimpa phlibert"
Subject: Re: yrokie
To:"(deleted so I can continue to use the address)

s



can you see the picture here if so let me know
(deleted so I can continue to use the address) wrote: Hi,

I think you may have made a mistake, because you sent me the same two pictures for images of the male and female puppy.

nimpa phlibert <phlibertse2007@yahoo.com> wrote: here is the picture of the female puppy.if you are interested in take the two of thm you are going to pay $300 for their shipping and adoption fee.can you sign in into yahoo messenger and meet me online and let take.thanks

(deleted so I can continue to use the address)wrote: Hi,

I'm not sure I understand you? You said there are two puppies, but then only sent me pictures of one? Which one did you send ht epicture of, the male or the female, and can I see a picture of the other one. As I stated earlier, I was interested in keeping both pups together.



nimpa phlibert <phlibertse2007@yahoo.com> wrote:
hello,
here are the picture of the puppy so all i will need from you is the address of the nearest airport you will like pick up and your address so that i can book for the flight.thanks
(deleted so I can continue to use the address)wrote: Hi,
I would love to see more pictures of both pups. It would be a shame to seperate them after what they've already been through.



nimpa phlibert <phlibertse2007@yahoo.com> wrote: hello there,
thanks for the mail and interest in my lovely babies and,i am a British but right now i am in la republique du cameroun with my husband for the launching of the British council and i will be shipping from here ok, well there are just two of differen sexes still available and ready to go to any body who will offer care and love to them and i hope you are just going to be the perfect one right? because she is going to make a perfect companion to you especially with kids and other household pets ok,there are AKC and CKC registered, vet checked,dewormed,up to date on shots and will be coming with all their genetic papers ok,there are 10 and 12weeks old respectively, to adopt them, you need to pay a shipping fee of $170 each ok, as soon as you send this money, you are going to receive the puppy in the next few hours in a very healthy and safe condition ok,so all i need now from you is your full house for door steps delivery,phone number and the address of the closest airport to your location ok, i hope you are going to love and treat her like a queen because that is what i have always wanted for the baby ok,so i will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
thanks and best regards

s




(deleted so I can continue to use the address)


We would love to get more information about the yorkie you are offering. My children have been wanting one so. How old is the dog? Is it male of female?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU