Friday, June 22, 2007

Puppies in China now...oh my

They must be getting desperate....

liza_nadia101@yahoo.com

Re: $120 ckc maltese puppy needs a good home

I wrote:

Would like more information on the puppy you have for adoption.


Scammer wrote:

hello she is still available and thanks for the mail,and for your interest in adopting shelly my little beauty,well to tell you more about me,i am a student of Highland's university,new mexico las vegas.i traveled down to China for site seeing.i came along with my 10weeks old puppy shelly.the weather here is so hatch that i paid for the flight but i missed okay?so i really will wish that if you are really interested in getting shelly you pay for her renewed flight which is $120 and keep her okay?i dont just want to see her suffer.about shelly,she has all documents ready for flight,micro chipped,vet checked,aca registered,potty trained,very friendly and playful with kids and will only grow to about 3-6lbs when full grown.so please get back to me asap.

I wrote back:

I'm sorry, not understanding you here. ARe you saying
the puppy is in China? New Mexico or Las Vegas?


Scammer responded:

Beijing China

I answered:

Then why did your e-mail come from Africa?


Scammer innocently answered:

what do you mean?

Ok, know I shouldn't taunt, but sometimes it's too hard to resist:
I mean, you sent your e-mail from Africa, not China.
You're one of those scammers aren't you.


Scammer got a bit upset:

bitch of a man,stupid idiot

I responded:

Well, I'm not a man, and where I come from, bitch is a
compliment. Much better than being a liar and thief
anyway.

Scammer answered back (obviously not smart enough to keep track of their own scams)

perish brad.you are a very poor man.you can't afford 120 so stay quite

I wrote:

Wow, you're too stupid to even keep track of your own scam!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/22/2007

    They are posting all over the Miami Craigslist. E-mailed 'em just so I could report them for spam!!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU