Friday, June 15, 2007

Why am I posting this scammer information?

Well, I started doing it because I was bored, just answered them one day for kicks. Then posted the results on Craigslist. Later, I got several e-mails from people who have actually seen my posts and it had kept them from sending the money to the scammers!! Have to say, it was a good feeling.

I then tried to think of a more efficient way to post this information, and remembered this silly ole blog I'd started months ago. Seemed like the perfect place to record the information.

Please, if anyone has had similar experiences with scammers, please share 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/18/2007

    I know what you mean- I post warnings on craiglist when I have time and always feel good if 10 minutes of work stops just one person from sending $! I love getting 'thank you' emails- one I got was from a lady who's husband and friends had warned her it was a scam, she didn't really think so until she saw my warning. Ha! I cost those lazy jerks another 'sale'!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU