Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bride yorkir for adoption







Some are a little cagie, and don't get to the Cameroon thing right away.

jamesscott10@yahoo.com (James Scott is also advertising macaws, and other animals for 'adoption', every where form the Guam to the Texas Craigslist)

Subject: bride yorkir for adoption



I wrote:

Ok, gotta know, what's a bride yorkir?


jamesscott10@yahoo.com

Hi there [,bride yorkie means potty
> trained yorkie]
> She is 12 weeks old and weighs close to five pounds
> she in perfect shape she is not for sale but for an
> adoption that is free but has these conditions .You
> are going to promise Me truthfully that you are
> going give Tina the home and love she needs right
> now .And That you are going to send to me her
> updated monthly pictures so that I will know how She
> is doing in her new home .I am an American student
> schooling here I will have to Travel to Congo
> another African to do research on African Bio
> medicine .The reason for Giving Tina to you for a
> free adoption is that the climate in Congo is going
> to be too harsh This winter so I don’t want to risk
> her life there .And I am giving her to you for a
> free adoption because I am afraid that if I sell her
> out for money, she might be treated badly. You are
> going to pay the little cost for her shipment so
> that you can have asp
> Thank you

I wrote:

Where are you located now? You also sent pictures of
an adult yorkie, not a puppy


Still Waiting for a response back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU