Monday, June 18, 2007

yorkie puppy for adoption

Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

I wrote:

Would love more information on this puppy


From: "valentine valentine" valentinecare04@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: yorkie puppy for adoption

Hi there ,
thanks for your mail, my baby is still available for
a good home. I have always wanted for her to get the
best of love from her next home.But the decision to let
her go was hard but i finally came to conclusion that
she needs a new home. Her name is Mario and she loves
her name so much that each time i call her,she will run up
to me like a one year old kid.So i will really like you to maintain
her name as Mario.She is very lovely,beautiful with a very lovely
glittering yorkie color.She has so much love to offer if you will
accept her with open arms.She is vet checked with all her vet registration
papers available and up to date.She is current on all her shots,potty
trained and still on health guarantee.She is 12 weeks old.Am in
Cameroon right now for a common wealth serminer and i will be here
for two weeks after which i will be moving to England for the next serminer.
So i will have to ship her to you which will take approximately 7-8hrs of
flight time.and the shipping is going to cost you $190. What am concern about here is your assurance on your health and safety.She needs so much love,caution and stability in location.If your home is open to this darling,she will be on her way to your home.So get back to me with your full location and the closest airport by you that you will have her picked up.If you want her delivered at your house,also mail me your full house address.I will be shipping her with all her legal permit papers from the ministry of animal and livestock.So you will have no problem having my darling baby Mario..So get back to me and let's arrange her arrival to
your home.

I asked them about letting ME set up shipping, handling everything. So far they keep asking me to send money. I've done this before with others and they either pretend to not understand and just keep repeating that I need to send money, or,they stop answering me. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU