Thursday, June 21, 2007

Follow up on a yorkie Scam

nimpa phlibert" phlibertse2007@yahoo.com (this e-mail address is now defunct)

I wrote:

Hey,

I just found the yorkie pictures you sent me on a breeder from Miami's website. What kind of scam are you trying to pull here!!!


Her excuse:

hello,
you see on the picture sold because my friend that gave me the puppy as a gift got the puppy on the web site you have to trust me ok?

I wrote:

So, if I call the breeder in Miami, they will verify your story?


Scammer Responded:

(after two e-mails) you can call them and ask.

Well folks, I contacted the breeder at Miami Teacups and she did verify the scammer was lying. The breeder was very nice and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU