Monday, June 25, 2007

Just call this number

but is it in Irleand, Greenland, the Middle East, Ireland??? Guess what, it's a Cameroon phone number...

You can report yumail.com e-mail addresses to abuse@outblaze.com

From: "Brenda Stella" pets_home@uymail.com

Subject Re: 2 High quality English bull dog puppies for sale to a loving home

Hello,
Thanks for your mail. There are Outstanding AKC registered
English bulldogs from multi-championship bloodlines with an awesome pedigree.
Gorgeous wrinkles, nice rope across the nose, massive bones structure,
compact and muscular. Home-raised, family socialized puppies with
sweet, loving and playful temperament, loves children. Ready to be a family
companion or your best friend. Current vaccinations, de-worming, new
crate, veterinarian health check and health certificate. Health
guaranteed. Awesome puppy packet, the baby English bulldog will come alongside
with the following 1 Year health Guarantee, Health Certificate, Shot
Records Create (w/shipping), Full Breeding Rights ready to go out at any
time you which to have the baby English bulldog. I am giving the
English bulldog out for the sum of $450 including shipping delivery and
custom charges to your location if an only you provide this information I
ask you below. And I will like to have the information. So I can be
clearly convince that you will provide a good and lovely home for this
Cuties by names marry and Brandy so mail back the one you will like me to
start arranging things.Brandy is a Male And Marry is a Female there love
playing with kids has good temperament.
Do you really love the English Bulldog Puppies?
Do you have children??
Are you married??
Will you give the English Bulldog the love and care I give to them??
Will you always spend time with them???
And also give me a brief description on how you environment looks like?
With this information I will be clearly convince that you are going to
provide the love and care I give to them so since I am located in St
Haleness Green Land Middle East Victoria Ireland
I will like to know if
you are ready to have this cuties so I can start arranging thing that
that the puppy will be coming with. I will be looking forward to read
from you as soon, you can also call me at 00237 7478 67 32.Get back to me
with the name or the pictures of the chosen one
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU