Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Twin Babies Capuchin Monkeys Lina and Lino








As promised, my first monkey scam. This one is a doozie, and is still on going, will let y'all know if I hear back from them.. Notice how the scam evolves through the exchange....
Have to say, my partner and I were sitting on the bed cracking up at this one last night...



Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:06:39 -0700

Subject: Twin Babies Capuchin Monkeys For Adoption

kimglas@yahoo.com

I wrote:

Hey, would like some more informtion on these monkies.


kimglas@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello
yes the Babies Capuchin monkeys twin are still available and they are very socialized with ,adults and other house hold pets. they are called Lina and lino. a male and a female.they are 4 months old each and they come along with all their health records an international shipping and housing permit and a 4 months guarantee they will make a very good house hold pet so there are many reasons why i am giving these babies out for adoption firstly my wife always loved these babies and cares for them but because of her sudden death there is no way to take care of the babies any longer ,i lost my wife 2 weeks ago and now i only have my little yorkie who consoles me , so i am giving them for adoption because it will be very hard for me to schedule my self for them and my baby yorkie Haily. so i hope that you will understand my condition and get these babies to your home . so i will be shipping them to you at a cost of $250 including their adoption because i am located in Cameroon . so get back to me with your full names and a number that i can reach you at. promise me that you will take very good care of them a pay for the delivery.
thanks and waiting



Kimberly Douglas
Associate manager
Abangho Bay Villa
Victoria Cameroon

I wrote:

What a shame, because it's illegal to import monkies into the US. Sorry to hear about your wife.


kimmie wrote:

OK, so where can i adopt here freely like classifieds sites where i post ads and sell her

I Wrote:

You can't, because no other country will legally allow their import because of health reasons. You're going to have to find someone in Cameroon to take them.



Kimmie wrote:

But i have their international import and export permits because my mom came with them from Australia without problem. so i hope they will enter usa.plz inform me about that.


I Wrote:

Cameroon may allow the import of monkey's (and frankly, it's irresponsible to ship monky's that young that far) but all other nations such as the US, Canada, all of the European Union and Australia do not allow the import of primates. It has been illegal in the US since 1975. They will be seized by customs and destroyed.



Kimmie Responded:

but my parents came with this baby from Australia i am sure they are allowed there. so do you have some documents that i can use and import them any where i dont want them any longer here in Cameroon because of climates.
thanks

I Wrote:

Uh, the climate in Cameroon shouldn't bother them because it's the same as their native climate. No, sorry, you can't export them out of Cameroon, there is no paperwork. It's just illegal. Unless of course you are sending them to a lab for experimentation, but from your posting I wouldn't think you'd want to do that. If the monkies had been kept in Australia, you'd be fine, but they cannot be imported in from outside.


Kimmie Wrote: (oh, and this starts gettin' good)

John, as we have spoken you are a very good person and a great friend and i will speak my mind to you. i am selling these babies for $250 because of my financial problems my mother gave them to me as presents . right now i have 3 kids one called Erice got burned and thats why i am selling these babies.so if you will help me get back please in Gods name.

I Wrote:

Hey, look (and you haven't even told me your name) I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles, and I'm sorry to have to be the one to bring you the bad news about not being able to export those monkies. Wish there was something I could do to help you. The only thing you can do with them is to hopefully find somebody there locally in Cameroon who would like them. I hear they make nice pets, and thought one might be fun as a mascot for my frat brothers and I.


Kimmie wrote:

OK, my name is Kimberly Douglas , so plz could you help me borrow some money like about 200$ i promise you that i will repay you this month end or later in the week.


I wrote:

Cool.

In the US and Great Britian, Kimberly is a girls name.

Sorry dude, I don't have any money to send. Can't you ask your parents? I mean, if they can afford to fly monkies and themselves into Cameroon, they should be able to lend you some bucks.


Waiting to see if there is a response back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU