Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yorkie Puppy





Was bored last night, and got a live one via e-mail. At first they wanted to go to MSN, but I said no.....

harrykins1@yahoo.ca

Re: yorkie puppies

I Wrote:
Oh, your yorkies are so cute. Would love to hear more about them!!!


Scammer wrote:
They are still available for sale and are all home raised and vet checked and will come along side vet papers.if interested in any then get back.can you meet me on messenger.


I wrote:
No, I'm sorry, I don't have messanger. Can you just send me the information by e-mail?


Scammer Wrote:
Attached below are the pics of the available pups.so make your choice and get back to me for arrangements.

I wrote:
Oh, they are just beautiful. Do you have any more pictures of the little guy, botton right? How old are they again? Such cuties.


Scammer Wrote:
the pup will come along side with it's photo album and a hand booklet to help you take good care of it ok.i will need your full names to arrange the change of ownership documents not forgetting the nearest airport to you so that we can proceed with shipping as well.are you sure that you will spoil the pup with all the love and care in the world?as that is all we need.
thanks and God bless you

I wrote:
Don't you have anymore pictures of the puppy? And where will it be shipping from? how old is the puppy? You haven't even told me how old the pupp is yet, or what it's name is? When was he born?


Scammer responded:

have other pics ok.the puppy will be coming from the western island ca cameroon which is just a 7-8 hours flight.and if i can ship to night,you will have the pup tomorrow first thing in the morning.they puppy is 8weeks old and hasn't gotten a name yet so you will have to give a name that suits you ok.so i am waiting for your info.

I Wrote:

All the way from Cameroon, my god do they even have flights out tonight? how much is all this going to cost? I didn't realize the puppy was that far away.


Scammer answered:
Actually they are direct flights to nite ok.we have transit flights only during the week ends ok.the puppy will be on the cargo section where there will be some one there to take good care of it and it will be in an auto electronic cage that will help to regulate the climate to suit the puppy ok.so you need not worry ok.all this will cost you $150.so can i have your info now so that we can proceed.

(Ironically, the scammer had no idea where I lived at this point, yet there were ‘direct flights’ all night long)

I responded:

Well, can I give you credit card payment, through paypal or something?


Scammer answered:

I will have even love credit card or cash on delivery but you know that i will need the money to book the next available flight and send the flight details to you as soon as possible so that you will know the departure and arrival time ok.so i guess we use a fast means ok.what about western union.it will be fast and save for me to pick the money and drive to the airport ok.waiting

I wrote back:


Well, this means I have to run out to a Western Union office somewhere. Don't even know where a local one is.


Scammer Wrote:

yes.as soon as you can run out and western union the money and get back to me,so that i can pick up the money and book the next flight and send the flight details to you as soon as possible and first thing in the morning you will have the puppy ok.get back for the payment address.waiting

(I had actually looked up the address for Wrigley Field at this point)

I asked:

Ok, well, where do I need to have the payment sent?


Scammer responded:
you will need to send the money to the address below
name...............Penn Amaah
city..................Limbe
zip code.............237
Country...................Cameroon
test question...................when
Answer.................today
get back to me with the M.T.C.N number as soon as you are through with the transfer so that i can cash the money and drive to the airport and book the next flight.can i have you full name and nearest airport then.waiting.

I responded:

(Partner wanted to keep the scam going for a bit, but I was getting tired, and Futurama was coming on…)

Geeze, you aren’t very good at this are you. You’ve been such a disappointment!

I kept waiting for the sob story. You know, poor student, missionary who can’t take care of the pet, climate isn’t good for the poor pet, Peace Corp worker who doesn’t have time, tornado’s, plagues, that kinda thing. But nothin’ nada, zilch, diddlie. You just jumped right in there asking for money before even telling me anything about the puppy.

Oh well, what should one expect form an uneducated liar and thief.


Scammer whined:

pls i did not ask for money ok.you asked for the price first ok.by the way i am breeder who is well educated ok.but thought i told you the pup was home raised and vet checked and well socialized with kids and other house hold pets.and that it will come in an auto electronic cage that will help regulated the weather climate.so are you still interested or not?waiting.

I answered:

You are so full of crap.

Scammer, still trying to salvage situation:

pls i never forced you to get my pup ok.so don't you abuse me because God will be the one to pay you for the abuses ok.

Yes folks, that is how some of these thieves justify this, “Well, I never made you send the money”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU