Sunday, June 24, 2007

WAHOOOO Free shipping on a puppy form Cameroon

What a lucky girl I am!!!!

I'd actually been having a bit of an exchange with this person. They were not one of the smoothiest scammers I've chatted with. Had to ask four times for pictures. They just started asking for money up front, had to ask twice where the puppy even was., Cameroon of course, they claimed the puppy would be shipped to me for free, all I had to so was pay a 'adoption paperwork 'fee of sixty bucks.

From: "kimberly Tracy" kimberly_tracy4000@yahoo.com

Re: Yorkie Puppy

The $60.00 is just for the adoption/imports paper works I am doing this because
I fly for free .I am waiting on you right now with the money and your full contacts
details I dont leave too far away from the Airport here .It will not take much of time
to finish the transaction .
I will be emailing you with the flight details you are going to use to pick up the puppy
immidiately I get the money, I will herd for the Airport I will send to you a copy of the adoption and ownership papers when they are signed by the pet departmrnt here at the Airport .This is the best time for me since I m qiute free .What do you say?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/24/2007

    I've been chatting with the same scammer.

    I was able to report approximately 20 email addresses today.

    Some replied very quickly as though they were sitting at their computer.

    Same old cliches, pictures etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! Lost track of how many I reported. The more the merrier!!!

    Sometimes I wonder if we talk to the same people over and over again. That they are just really stupid and don't recognize the same ole e-mail addresses writing to them (I do change on a regular basis).

    Also have this mental image of a scammer 'cube farm' with the scammers, sitting in their little cubicles, typing away furiously. Perhaps popping up once in a while, or 'prairie doggin' (would they call it meercattin'?) to chat with each other.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU