Thursday, June 28, 2007

Of Macaws and Puppies....

Ironically, a couple of folks wrote in with the same experience. Someone even posted a copy of the puppy e-mail to a Craigslist in LA I believe....

lindab2k_2009@yahoo.com

My bird is home train,hand fed and well tame.She is on current short,loves to be pampered with her and above all keeps to instructions especially in English.She is DNA tested and will be coming with all vet documents.She is very playful and loves the company of kids and other pets at home.I will like you to promise me that you will take good care of him and you will be sending monthly pics so that i can see how she is doing with her new family.I will also like you to know that she will be ship.I am presently in Cameroon with my husband who is working with the US Embassy here so i will will have to ship her from here and i don't know if you will be comfortable for me to get her ship over to you.If you will like to to be ship,get back so that we can think of how to get her ship over to you.She will go for 1200.00 including shipping,2 large cages,some toys she will traveling with and food stuff.


And, on the very same day...

lindab2k_2009@yahoo.com

Hello,
Thanks for the mail. Leo is still available for
adoption and i am looking for the right family that
will spoil him to rotten and give him the love he
deserve. Leo is doing well, he is a 100% pure breed.
He a little playful guy of 13 weeks old and he is 2.5
lbs and will be 4-6 lbs when fully grown up. lots of
toys and running which is his best game, and he is
looking for a family that he will have people to play
with. He is current on all shots,he is fix housebroken
and he is very friendly to kids and loves the company
of other pets like cats birds etc. He is already
started putty training; Leo will be coming along with
all vet documents. All I want from you is to take good
care of him and you will have to send me monthly pics
of him, so that i can see how he is doing with his new
family. I will like to know when you are free to get
him?. The adoption fee is 190.00. The reason why I am
given him out for adoption is due the bad weather
condition here which makes him not to fill like as
home and i will not be able to take good care of him.
There is also lack of canned dog food here and
inadequate vet docs here. So please if you love him
and you are willing to help and adopt him just get
back so that we can get him ship over to you. . I am
presently Here in Cameroon working as a translator in
the Unity Place here in Cameroon. I am one of the best
translator of the president of Cameroon. So I will be
shipping the puppy from here. I don't know if You will
be comfortable to get him ship over to the states. If
this sounds well then get back so that we can come up
with some thing. I was previously located in Minnesota
Town Down St. Paul before I got this job in Cameroon.
I will like you to get back to me with your full
contact address and your phone number if you don't
mine and not to forget the closest airport around you
that I will be shipping to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU