Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just The Shipping Fee Will Take Home This Yorky

IN response to an oddly worded listing for a Yorkie on Craigslist...

Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:30:18 -0700

I wrote wrote:

What Yorkie?



From: rollypets@yahoo.com

Roland Roland wrote:

I don't understand your question

I wrote back (seems the guy can't even remember the add he placed)

The yorkie,or yorky, you advertised for free?


Roland Roland wrote:

As you could see, the beauty of my yorkie speaks for
itselve. It is very beautiful in its black and brown
colors. It has been been vet checked till date and
will come to you AKC registered. It is five months
old one male and one female . I am in Italy. What
needed for the puppy is just its shipping fee. My
distance is just five hours of flight from you.


(odd, because he doesn't even know where I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU