Friday, June 29, 2007

Monkey in Canada, Sob Story

I believe this guy contacted me because of a post I made warning others on Craigslist.

monkey_breeder@yahoo.com

He's using an Italian IP address, go figure.

Hi,
i appreciate your concern towards my ads for am a married man with no kids yet and i live in Canada with my wife and i want to get rid of my monkey for i wife is temporally sick and no one at home and i always go to work almost all day and no one to care for the monkey so i have decided to look for some one who can care for the monkey.I really need you to care for my monkey but you will have to pay for the shipping of the monkey to your location which will cost you $150 any were within the state.
We have had the monkeys for the past 18months and he has been our best companion,, i bought this monkey from one breeder in Canada and i have had a good life with the monkey his name is Romeo,As for the monkey he loves to play with kids and other house hold pets, so lovely to carry calm in character,likes to be indoor.well potty trained.Likes to put on his cap,cloth, likes to be dressed,likes to watch TV, also talks, much to say.But i have one problem now, i don`t know if you will be able to afford the shipping bills,if you will accept to adopt my monkey? for he will be coming with a free cage and toys also like to know if you have adopted a pets before,how about kids that can always be with him.If i may ask i will like to have a pick of you and your family to know for my self.You can have the pics of the lovely monkey and tell me how you feel about him and if you need more information let me know.I really like you to have my monkey for you will have a nice time with him.So i will be waiting for your sweetest reply thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU