Monday, June 18, 2007

LOVELY ENGLIS


Mon, 18 Jun 2007 03:12:21 -0700 (PDT)

From:Wesley Mickey" wesleypetcenter8001@yahoo.com

Ref: LOVELY ENGLIS

Hello to you.
Thanks for the interest showed to my little puppy. She is an English bulldog puppy weighing 3.2ibs and is akc registered. She is called dolly and really loves playing and sharing in all family activities(in her own way). I will really be very happy if i succeed in finding her a lovely and peaceful home else from mine because I strongly believe that all human beings are entitled in taking perfect care to all God's helpless creatures. So all what really matters to me as the owner of this lovely creature is that I find her a lovely home and caretakers with good heart and spirit to take care of her.
Could you guarantee me with some convincing words that you will be able to take care of her?. What really makes you think that you are able to take care of her? How is your surrounding? is it large enough for her to have fun on?. I am a US citizen and recently relocated to a new area in the world which is called Virgin Cameroon for an important issue. So, all transfers of my puppies are presently being carried out thanks to the wonderful services of air France by my traveling agent to all areas of the world to the different home addresses. I will be pleased if you answer the above questions sincerely so that at least, i will be sure of where and to whom i am placing this lovely queen to. Attached to this mail is a picture of the lovely angel. thanks and wait to read from you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU