Monday, June 18, 2007

YORKIE PUPPY NEEDS A HOME

inda lindakimbely@earthlink.net
Hello,
Thanks for the mail.Leo is still available for adoption and i am
looking for the right family that will spoil him to rotten and give him the love he deserve.Leo is doing well,he is a 100% pure breed.He a little playful guy of 13 weeks old and he is 2.5 lbs and will be 4-5 lbs when fully grown up.lots of toys and running which is his best game, and he is looking for a family that he will have people to play with. He is current on all shots,he is neutered And fix housebroken and he is very friendly to kids and loves the company of other pets like cats birds etc. He is already started putty train, Leo will be coming along with all vet documents. All I want from you is to take good care of him and you will have to send me monthly pics of him, so that i can see how he is doing with his new family.I will like to know when you are free to get him?.The adoption fee is 160.00.I will like you to get back to me with your full contact address and your phone number if you don't mine.

I wrote:

Hello,

Hey, before I send you my information, could you atleast send me a picture of the puppy, and isn't 13 weeks to young for the dog to be fixed? How old was he when it was done?

linda wrote:

I have attached some pics of the puppy to this e-mail.


I wrote:

Ah, you didn't answer my other question?



inda lindakimbely@earthlink.net wrote:

I am sorry.Well i am in Cameroon with my husband who is working with the US Embassy here.So i will be shipping Leo from here.

I wrote:

Ok, so give me your husband full name. I'll call the US embassy there, and verify that he works there and is adopting a puppy out. Simple enough.


Needless to say, I have not gotten the requested information from Linda. Suprise Suprise

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT TO THE MOST RECENT POSTING ON THIS PAGE, NOT THE ONE THAT CAME UP IN YOUR SEARCH. Do not forget to include the scammers e-mail address.

THANK YOU